Marketplace Payments Specification¶
This is a document outlining the payments specification for working with the Marketplace Payments systems.
For a functional reference implementation of this specification, please check out zippy: http://zippypayments.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
These docs are also available as a PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/marketplace-payments-specification/latest/marketplace-payments-specification.pdf
In the Marketplace, sellers are the developers who are wanting to place something for sale on the app market. They will need to create an account with the payment provider:
- Setting up a developer account so that a developer can recieve payment.
- Registering one or more products with the payment provider.
- Any further configuration that the product needs.
- Confirming that data is all set up correctly.
See the developer documentation.
- The transaction API to start the flow.
- Pages that should be shown and hosted by the payment provider.
See the payment documentation.
- Reporting of transactions back to developers.
See the reporting documentation documentation.
- Refunds and chargebacks, see refunds
- Token checking and other security, see security
- Status, see status
- Frequently Asked Questions